For over 30 years, B&A has consulted on thousands of projects in Western NY.
We have served big and small clients in a wide range of industries including residential, commercial, and public projects.
Inspections & Testing
“When you need your consultant ON-TIME and ON-SITE – We’re There”
B&A is composed of NYS-licensed professional engineers, professional geologists, research engineers, and certified technicians so your project can be approved at the appropriate level. We are experts in the following areas:
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Subsurface exploration and laboratory testing methods
- Foundation excavation dewatering systems
- Hydro-geologic site evaluations
- Drainage well design and construction
- Earth retaining structure design
- Slope stability, inclinometer installation and data acquisition
- Quality control for drilled piers with cross-hole sonic logging techniques
- Expert witness on geotechnical and hydro-geologic issues
- Geological Hazard Site Assessment – Potential landslides, earthquakes, floods, former mines and/or radon