Special Inspection Services
Support of construction, development and design professionals for quality assurance and control purposes.
SPECIAL INSPECTIONS SERVICES
B&A has extensive experiences and expertise in the following areas:
- Foundation bearing inspections.
- Cast-in-place concrete and masonry inspections.
- Wood frame construction.
- Structural steel.
- Moisture density (compaction) testing by nuclear method.
- Cross hole sonic logging (drilled pier integrity evaluations).
- New York State pollutant discharge elimination systems permitting (SPDES).
- Storm water pollution prevention plan inspections and reporting (SWPPP).
About this Service
B&A provides these services in support of construction, development and design professionals for quality assurance and control purposes. Our senior staff and technicians have a vast knowledge of construction and engineering practices and are certified by multiple agencies including;
- NYS DEC
Call For a Quote:
In The News
Barron & Associates, PC, now offering UAV, 3D photography, and high definition laser scanning services. Precise measurements are key to any successful construction project. By employing cutting edge technology, B&A is now able to provide this...
In response to the devastating earthquake of 2015, B&A worked with multiple US and Nepali agencies to assist in mapping nearly 100 kilometers of highways in Nepal. Using both UAV and manned helicopters, multiple highway segments were documented. The...
Monitoring, soil and bedrock investigation, site evaluation, deep foundation testing and more.
Inspections & Testing
and design professionals for quality assurance and control purposes.
UAV Mapping & 3D Documentation
Solutions for construction, surveying, oil & gas, utilities, & more.